See the bottom half of this page for instructions on contributing photos of your own.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT PHOTOS OF YOUR OWN TO SHARE IN THE PHOTO GALLERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Please email BGardner@MatrixBio.org to let us know that you have added photos or if you need help.
- To upload photos.
- Sign in using the “Sign in” (Computer Users) or “iPad Sign In” (Apple iPad & iPhone Users) button in the upper right corner of the black frame.
- The Username is myphotos.
- There is no password.
- Select the “Add My Photos” Album (This is a temporary/draft location for your use, see step 7).
- Select “Add” on the upper left.
- Select Create Album
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please use Your Name as the Folder Name so we will know who submitted the photos. It would also be helpful if added details in the album description field.
- Open your newly added album.
- Select “Add” Again.
- Select “Upload files” to add photos to your newly added album.
- Depending on your PC operating system, you can drag and drop into Upload Window or click on “Your computer” to select one or more photos to upload. It may take a bit to upload as it is dependent on your internet connection speed.
- Please help others by including a descriptive file name for the photos you submit. This will identify the people/location in/of the photo.
- Once you have submitted your photos, they will formatted and relocated to the “From Friends of Bandi” album, which is locked (read only).
- If you want to add additional photos after we have moved your album and photos to the “From Friends of Bandi” Album, please start again with step 1 above.
- Please remember to email BGardner@MatrixBio.org to let us know that you have added photos.
For help with the above, please email BGardner@MatrixBio.org